We're always searching for New Team Members!
We are seeking part-time Behavior Technicians (ABA) to join our team!
You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to patients in individualized settings.
Registered behavior technicians™ (RBTs®) are responsible for assisting Board Certified Behavior Analysts® (BCBA®) in the direct implementation of behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans for a vast array of patients.
The behavior technician candidate will assist patients with achieving their outcomes through daily treatment implementation, monitoring of behavior, and collecting data on patients' progress.
They are also responsible for interacting professionally with caregivers and other treating providers related to the care of their patients.
*Other duties may include clerical and administrative duties.
To be successful and considered for this role, you must have a compassionate nature and show empathy and discretion in your work.
You should have excellent communication and time management skills and be able to develop and maintain relationships with patients, supervisors and colleagues.
Prior experience in home-based healthcare and/or applied behavior analysis (ABA) is advantageous.
• High School Diploma or GED Required (Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred)
• Relevant experience preferred
• Valid First Aid & CPR Certification required
• Fingerprint Clearance Card required
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Must be able participate in continuous or strenuous activities for 4 or more hours
• Must be able to regularly sit, stand, kneel, stoop, use hands and reach
• Must have reliable means of personal transportation
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to complete shift work in a patient’s home
• Must have availability for at least three weekdays from 3:00pm-6:00pm
If you are interested in this position, please download and complete the application below and submit it along with a copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration.